Downey Engineering (herein after referred to as the company) may amend, revise or update its terms and conditions of use of this web site at any time by posting revised terms on the site.
- The company does not warrant or guarantee that the material placed on this site is accurate, complete, definitive, up to date or fit for any particular purpose.
- The company does not endorse any views expressed or, where appropriate, any products or services offered, on hyperlinked sites.
- That all material on the site and on hyperlinked sites is provided on an 'as is, as available' basis.
- The company does not guarantee that any files contained on the site or in hyperlinked sites are unaffected by viruses, errors or defects.
- The company does not guarantee that the site will be accessible to users on a secure or uninterrupted basis or that any viruses or defects will be corrected if discovered.
- The company's liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law (for any incidental, special or consequential damages suffered by third parties) in relation to the use of, reliance on material on the site or on hyperlinked sites.
- The company does not claim copyright in relation to third party content located on the site or accessed by hyperlinks from the site.
- The company does not warrant that any material accessed by hyperlinks from the site does not infringe third party intellectual property rights.
- This site is goverened under the law and jurisdiction of Queensland, Australia.